We believe the best healthcare provider is an accessible one – one you can see when you’re sick. At White House Clinics, our patients almost always get in the same day they call. Get started by requesting an appointment below. Please keep in mind that your first appointment may take up to two weeks to be scheduled.
General Info and Patient FAQs
Your primary care provider (PCP) will lead a team of highly skilled health coaches, educators, nurses and mental health professionals.
They will be well informed of your complete medical history, medications and family situation and make sure that you and your children are healthy and up to date on screenings or immunizations.
At any time, should you feel you need to change your PCP, please let a team member know and they will talk with you about other providers.
Please call 1-855-WH-APPTS (1-855-942-7787).
Your provider works with a team of health care professionals – nurses, medical assistants, case managers, dental assistants and pharmacists – to provide comprehensive and timely care. Each member of the team has the same goal – keeping you healthy!
If you have a question for your provider or care team, call our office any time. In our larger offices, the triage clerk may be able to answer your questions. If not, they will send your questions to your provider. Providers answer messages between seeing patients so please be patient. We do our best to return calls within 24 hours.
- Patients may request same day appointments and our staff will do their best to accommodate that request. Please tell the receptionist all of your symptoms and concerns when calling – this will assist them in scheduling enough time for your visit.
- If multiple family members need to be seen, please tell the receptionist so that an appointment can be made for each person.
Contact our office during normal business hours for prescription refills. If you use the White House Clinic Pharmacy you can call the pharmacy directly. Please have the medication name and dose ready when you call.
Remember to call 4-5 days before running out of your medication. Many insurance companies require pre-authorizations and this process can take several days.
Allow at least 24 hours for your provider to approve your request and send your prescription to the pharmacy.
White House Clinics will notify patients of all abnormal test results. Please know that it may take up to a week to receive some results.
Referral appointments are scheduled by our referral clerk who will call within 72 business hours following the request. If you do not have an answering machine, please provide alternate numbers at check out.
If you prefer a particular physician or appointment day or time, we’ll always do our best to meet your preferences. If you already see other health care providers, let us know so we can add them to your records.
Adult patients in McKee, Berea, Richmond, Paint Lick, Lancaster and Irvine should call St. Joseph Berea Hospital at (859) 986-3151.
Patients in Mt. Vernon should call Rockcastle Regional Hospital at (606) 256-2195.
Pediatric patients at all sites should call the UK Pediatric Triage Line at (859) 323-9989.
*Please note that our on-call providers do not prescribe antibiotics, pain medicine, or ADHD medicines over the phone.
Please bring your insurance card to every visit. Patients without insurance and/or with low income may qualify for our sliding fee discount. All patient-portion balances, co-pays, deductibles, co-insurances or sliding fee portions are due at the time of the service.
If you cannot pay your portion or do not have insurance, please ask to speak with the financial counselor – we’re here to help.
Insurance policies can vary widely so it’s best to call us to make sure you’re covered. See accepted insurance plans.
If you are unsatisfied with your visit, please voice your concerns. The Patient Advocate can be reached by calling our clinics and dialing extension 4051. Calling the Patient Advocate will IN NO WAY negatively affect your future medical or dental care with our clinics.
Patient Portal is an online, user-friendly tool that allows you to securely view and manage your health information from anywhere using a computer or mobile device.
Patients who register with Patient Portal will be able to:
- Manage health records
- View lab results and read office summaries and notes
- Review medications and allergies
- Email your provider or White House staff
- Schedule appointments
- View billing statements and make payments online
How do I sign up?
If you provide your e-mail address at check out, you will receive a token. This token will allow you to enroll at any computer. If you did not request a token, call us any time at 855-WH-APPTS. Once you have your token, go to NextMD.com/Enroll. Enter your token and other information to ensure your privacy.
Parents will be able to set up Patient Portal accounts to manage the healthcare of their dependent children under the age of 12, provided their relationship has been verified at a White House Clinics facility. Individuals with medical power of attorney may access the accounts of those patients they represent (for example, your adult parent). Patient Portal is a HIPAA-compliant, secure messaging service. Safer than email, the system is password protected and uses encryption technology to ensure patients’ information remains private.
Download and fill out each form to bring to your first appointment. If you do not, please come to your appointment 20 minutes early to fill them out at the office.
1) Patient Health History. The Health History form for both adults and children is important to fill out completely for your provider so that they have a complete picture of your health. There are separate forms for your medical health history and dental health history.
2) Consent for Treatment: White House Clinics requires all patients to complete documentation that verifies their consent to the treatment provided.
The Consent for Treatment Form does the following:
- Gives White House Clinic providers permission to treat you
- States that you agree to pay for services and allows White House Clinics to bill and collect payment from your insurance provider
- Acknowledges that you have received a copy of our Privacy Notice
Patients who are 17 years and younger or adults with a guardian must also have minor consent form on file with us. The Minor Consent Form tells our staff who the legal guardian is as well as who can bring the child to appointments. If you anticipate ever needing a relative or neighbor to bring your child to an appointment, use this form to indicate who you authorize to do this. This form also tells us what school or daycare your child attends so that we can send paperwork like school excuses and shot records directly to the school or daycare – saving you a trip to our office.
3) The Patient Communication Form lets our office know how you would like for us to contact you in regard to your health information (appointment reminders, test results, referral information). It also tells our staff if they can leave you a message or if there is anyone like a spouse, child, or friend that our staff can discuss your appointments, billing concerns, or other health information with when you are not available.
Your Participation is Important!
While your primary care provider leads your team, we can’t be successful without you. You are the most important member of the team and your most important advocate! Our health care team can help you with the following:
- Work on self-management goals and small steps to improve your health.
- Provide you with educational resources that you can trust to be evidence-based or factual based on the latest treatment guidelines.
- Prepare for and keep appointments; follow up on test results.
- Help complete medical and family history. Assist in gathering records.
- Keep your care team aware of any other doctors or test results.
What our patients are saying…
I just wanted to say thank you to Dr. Mohini Patel for giving me back my smile!
I LOVE Dr Devers. She’s always so nice, listens to my concerns and never acts like she’s rushing me out the door. I feel like she truly enjoys her job and loves her patients.